Serene hideaway on a 1089m2 block
61 Monterey Keys Drive, Helensvale QLD 4212
Welcome to your new home, a serene haven offering the breath of fresh air you’ve been seeking on a larger 1,089sqm block. The layout is bright and inviting with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open-plan living, dining and kitchen with stunning stone flooring throughout. This is ‘countryside suburbia’ at its finest.
Your home office or second living space overlooks the garden and pool where the current owners love watching swallows fly by and dip into the pool for a drink. The adjoining spacious alfresco is where your summer days are sure to be spent lounging poolside as you host friends for a Sunday BBQ.
Gorgeous views of the neighbouring park’s 200-year-old figs are all yours to enjoy. There is a double lock-up garage and a double carport for caravans, boats or the home workshop.
The long list of extra features includes water tanks and a solar system for the eco-buyer, plus easy-care gardens with hose connected irrigation. There is a fruit tree orchard with mangoes, lemons, cherries, lychees and more to ensure you can skip the grocer crowds at Christmas, as well as established vegetable gardens for those craving a sustainable lifestyle.
This slice of paradise is located between Helensvale and Hope Island with easy access to great schools, farmers market, shopping, public transport, as well as the M1 for a quick commute into the city. The upcoming Hope Island train station will be easily accessible.
– 1089sqm block
– 4 bedrooms
– 2.5 bathrooms with heated towel rails on timers
– Double lock up garage, 3 bay carport/workshop and additional parking bay for jetski/trailer
– Large kitchen and dining space
– Living room and additional lounge room
– Outdoor covered entertaining area
– Small orchard with fruit trees
– Established vegetable garden with rear shed
– 5.2 kW solar system (new 12 mth old system)
– Split system airconditioning
– Rain water tanks totalling 17,000L for gardens and pool with pumps
– Remote gate and garage
– Intercom, cameras and Bosch security system with mobile app connectivity
– Adjacent to the peaceful Arlene Park, shaded by 200 year old fig trees and a small playground
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.