SOLD BY SHANNON SMITH
2103/2 Ephraim Island Parade, PARADISE POINT QLD 4216
Set within the exclusive tightly held north facing ‘Marina Precinct’, indulge in luxury apartment living where beach walks, a vibrant cafe culture and high end resort style facilities are all part of the experience.
This magnificent north facing apartment offers waterfront terraces off all three bedrooms with spectacular views over the marina to Paradise Point, Sovereign Islands and out across the Broadwater, all whilst offering light, space & privacy.
Conveniently located on the ground floor, don’t be surprised to see the curious dolphins play as they frequent the marina – a favourite pastime of the current owner. Your morning commute from bedroom to the pools, or kilometres of walkways, is made all the easier with no need for elevators.
Oversized sliding glass doors allow for seamless indoor outdoor entertaining, with spacious entertaining spaces opening up to a large sheltered alfresco area when you can relax and watch the boats cruise past. The design has the highest regard for quality, security and style, and offers effortless single level living ideal for families, empty nesters and executive couples alike.
You will love calling 2103/2 Ephraim Island home.
– Freshly painted surfaces throughout; simply move in and enjoy!
– Grand master with luxurious open ensuite, robes, private north facing waterfront balcony
– 2 additional bedrooms, both with BIRs and balcony access
– Large open plan gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop, stainless steel Miele appliances and integrated dishwasher.
– 3 waterfront terraces
– Prized North facing alfresco terrace with sliding shutters
– Second North facing terrace of Master suite
– West facing terrace off dining area and bedrooms with Marina views
– Main bathroom with shower and contemporary basin
– Laundry and linen closet
– Ducted air conditioning
– Secure basement parking for 2 cars with internal access & storage
– Set back from access roads, pathways and boom gates allowing for tranquil living and absolute privacy
– Metres to the island’s resort style pool and health hub – no elevator required!.
The lucky new residents of this gated community will enjoy 24 hour security, access to three pools, spa, sauna and, for those who like to stay active, there’s also a well-equipped gym. For further indulging you’ll find a day spa, retail services and restaurant facilities. You’ll live just moments from the vibrant Paradise Point Esplanade with restaurants, shops and parks all on offer along with kilometres of walking paths just waiting to be explored.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.